Various attributes of Veterinary Antiparasitic Drugs Horses Oral Antiparasitic Agents Stored At Room Temperature 6.5ml
|Product Introduction||This product is a light orange and apple flavored ointment;
One horse, one branch, sweeps away all the parasites inside and outside the body;
Compound insect repellent ointment has a reliable effect;
|Main components||Each syringe contains 6.5g of ointment, 15.5mg/g of ivermectin, and 77.5mg/g of praziquantel.
|Applicable symptoms||The following are sensitive to the antiparasitic effects of Ma Chongjing:
1. Adult tapeworms: leafy naked headed tapeworms, large naked headed tapeworms.
2. Large roundworm: Common roundworm (adult and arterial larval stage), roundworm genus (adult and tissue larval stage), horse roundworm (adult), tricodont genus (adult), short tailed tricodont nematode, serrated tricodont nematode, and sharp tailed pelvic mouth nematode (adult);
3. Adults and larvae (larvae in the fourth stage of the lumen), small roundworms or goblet nematodes, including resistant bacterial species: coronavirus, coronavirus, large lip coronavirus, small lip coronavirus, goblet nematodes, bowl shaped goblet nematodes, butterfly shaped goblet nematodes, cup shaped nematodes, cup shaped nematodes, elongated cup shaped nematodes, slender cup shaped cup shaped nematodes, nose shaped cup shaped cup shaped nematodes, double crown genus, Cucurbita genus, Cucurbita small, Cucurbita Gauss, Cucurbita long, Cucurbita small, Cucurbita genus, Cucurbita class, Cucurbita class, Cucurbita class, Cucurbita class.
4. Adult golden nematode: Eichhornia;
Adults and larvae (fourth stage) pinworms: horse tailed nematode;
5. Adult, third and fourth stage roundworm larvae (roundworms): horse roundworm.
6. Microfilariae of cervical nematodes: Microfilariae genus;
7. Adult intestinal enterobia: roundworm like Weinberg;
8. Adult large mouth stomach worms: fly stomach nematodes;
9. Musiasis in the oral and gastric stages: Gastromyidae genus;
10. Adult and larval (inhibiting the fourth stage larvae) pulmonary nematodes: Reticularia angustifolia.
|Usage and dosage||Oral use;
Each 100 kilograms of body weight corresponds to 1.29 grams of ointment.
A perfusion device can treat 500 kilograms of horses.
Operation of perfusion device
When holding the perfusion device, turn the rolling ring to 1/4 of the scale to push for perfusion. When pushing to the specified scale, turn the rolling ring back.
|Contraindications||This product is only used for horses.|
|Adverse reactions||In cases of severe infection with tapeworms, mild symptoms and transient diarrhea can be observed, which are transient and usually appear within 1 hour, but weaken within 24-48 hours.|
Chuangxin Veterinary Antiparasitic Drugs are high quality products formulated for the treatment of skin infection caused by parasites. The Albendazole-based ointment, certified by GMP, can effectively control various parasites and protect the skin of pets. With a minimum order quantity of 1000 pieces, the Veterinary Antiparasitic Drugs are available at a price of US $0.8 per piece and can be packaged as 6.5ml tubes or customized according to customer needs. Delivery is usually completed within 20 days of payment, with a shelf life of 2 years and an oral route of administration. We have a steady supply capacity of 50000kg per 15 days, and payment can be made via L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, or MoneyGram.
Veterinary antiparasitic drugs must be packaged and shipped in a way that ensures their quality and safety. The following guidelines explain how to properly package and ship veterinary antiparasitic drugs.
Veterinary antiparasitic drugs should be stored in their original containers and labeled clearly with the drug name, manufacturer, concentration, instructions for use, and expiration date. The containers should be properly sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. When shipping multiple containers, they should be securely placed in a box or other suitable container.
Veterinary antiparasitic drugs should be shipped using a reliable shipping service that provides tracking information. The drugs should be shipped in a package that is clearly labeled with the contents, as well as the sender and recipient’s contact information. The package should also be clearly marked “Fragile – Handle with Care” to ensure that it is not mishandled during transit.
|Contact Person :||Dax.Yang|