Veterinary Injectable Drugs Camel Flumethasone+ Dexamethasone Injection
Flumethasone is a synthetic glucocorticoid with anti-inflammatory, anti allergic, and immunosuppressive effects. It is usually used to treat inflammation, allergic reactions, and certain immune related diseases in animals. Flumethasone can be administered orally or by injection to animals.
Dexamethasone: Dexamethasone is also a synthetic glucocorticoid with anti-inflammatory, anti allergic, and immunosuppressive effects similar to flumethasone. It is often used to treat arthritis, skin inflammation and other allergic diseases of animals.
Various attributes of Veterinary Injectable Drugs Camel Flumethasone+ Dexamethasone Injection
The effect of dexamethasone can be similar to that of hydrocortisone, but the effect is strong, the effect is long and the side effect is small.
|Drug interactions||1. Phenobarbitai and other hepatic enzyme inducers can promote the drug metabolism in this class and reduce the efficacy.
2. It can accelerate the elimination of salicylic acid and reduce the curative effect. It can also cause digestive tract ulcer.
3. The curative effect of the anticoagulant can be reduced, and the dosage of anticoagulant should be increased appropriately when combined.
4. Thiazide diuretic drugs can promote potassium excretion, and should be paid attention to potassium supplementation.
It has anti - inflammation, anti - allergy and affect sugar metabolism.
It is used for inflammatory, allergic disease, bovine blood disease and sheep pregnancy toxemia.
|Usage and dosage||Intramuscular, intravenous injection|
|Daily amount||Horses : 30ml/day 1st day ,
20ml/day 2nd day ,
and subsequently 10ml/day ,
during 4-6 days.
1. Strong water and sodium retention and potassium drainage.
|Notes||1 pregnancy early and late mother animals are prohibited.
2. Severe liver dysfunction, chondrosis, fracture treatment, trauma repair, and vaccination-related animals are prohibited.
3. Strictly control the use and prevent abuse.
4. Bacterial infection should be combined with antimicrobial drugs.
5. Long-term medication should not be stopped suddenly, and should be gradually reduced until the medicine is stopped.
Medicine period: cattle, sheep, pigs 21 days;
Q1. What is your delivery term and delivery period?
We accept FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you. Competitive price with ready stocks; by Air within 7days, by sea within 14 days shipping after .
Q2. What's your main markets?
South&North America, Europe, Asia, Africa etc. Top customers among more than 80 countries; 30 years history; One-stop supplier.
Q3. OEM and technology development Service registration Service
OEM for customers. Supplying Technology support and technology development.
Independent registration department; GMP, FAMI-QS, HACCP, ISO certification.
Q4. What is the payment term?
Normally we advise customers use Trade Assurance(is a free payment protection service for buyers is offered by Alibaba group), and we also receive T/T, Western Union or L/C.
Q5. Will you supply samples for test the quality?
We'd like to offer our customers samples for the quality evaluation for most products to develop business.
Contact us for the lowest price and best service.
|Contact Person :||Dax.Yang|