Veterinary Injectable Drugs Tetracycline Antibiotics Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride 200mg Injectable For Sheep dogs Cattles
Veterinary drug Oxytetracycline injection is a broad-spectrum antibiotic, and its main component is Oxytetracycline. It is often provided in the form of injection for animal use.
Applicable animals: Oxytetracycline injection can be used in a variety of animals, including cattle, pigs, sheep, poultry, etc.
Antimicrobial spectrum: Oxytetracycline has broad-spectrum antibacterial activity, which can work against some Gram-positive bacteria and negative bacteria infections, and is often used to treat respiratory, gastrointestinal and urinary tract infections
Various attributes of Veterinary Injectable Drugs Tetracycline Antibiotics Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride
|Oxytetracycline injection 20%
|Each 1ml contains: oxytetracycline 200mg
|For the treatment and control of a wide variety of bacterial infections on respiratory, gastrointestinal tract, and urogenital tract in cattle, sheep, goat, camel and swine. It is also active against mycoplasma, spirochete and rickettsia.
|Dosage and Administration
Cattle, Sheep, Goats, Camel, and swine: 0.5-1ml /10kg b.w , once a day for 3 days.
Divide the dose and administer at different sites.
|Meat and edible tissues: 21 days
Milk: 7 days
(1) Local irritation. The hydrochloride aqueous solution of this class of drugs has strong irritation, and intramuscular injection can cause pain, inflammation and necrosis at the injection site.
(2) Intestinal bacterin disorder. Tetracyclines have a broad-spectrum inhibitory effect on equine intestinal bacteria, and then secondary infections caused by drug-resistant Salmonella or unknown pathogens (including Clostridium, etc.) lead to severe or even fatal diarrhea. This situation often occurs after high-dose intravenous administration, but low-dose intramuscular injection may also occur.
(3) Affect teeth and bone development. Tetracyclines are combined with calcium after entering the body and deposited in teeth and bones along with calcium. This class of drugs is also easy to pass through the placenta and enter the milk, so pregnant animals, lactating animals and small animals are forbidden, and milk for lactating cows is prohibited from marketing during the medication period.
(4) Liver and kidney damage. This class of drugs has toxic effects on liver and kidney cells. Tetracycline antibiotics can cause dose-dependent changes in kidney function in many animals.
(5) Anti-metabolism effect. Tetracycline drugs can cause azotemia, which can be exacerbated by the presence of sterold drugs. This class of drugs can also cause metabolic acidosis and electrolyte imbalance.
(1) This product should be protected from light and airtight, and stored in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid sunlight. Do not use metal containers for medicines.
(2) Horses may also develop gastroenteritis after injection, and should be used with caution.
(3) Avoid use when the liver and kidney function of the animal is seriously damaged.
|28 days for cattle, sheep and pigs; 7 days for abandoning milk.
|100ml: oxytetracycline 30g (30 million units).
|shading, airtight, and keep in a cool and dark place.
|Contact Person :