|Product Name:||20% Oxytetracycline Hcl||Function:||Parasite Drugs|
|Dosage Form:||Solution||Animal Type:||Aquatic Animals, Cattle, Fowl, Horse, Other Special Breeding Animals|
|Color:||Yellow To Light Yellow Transparent Liquid||Shelf Life:||2-3 Years|
|Type:||The First Class|
Oxytetracycline HCl Injection,
Animal Drug Oxytetracycline HCl Injection,
Oxytetracycline HCl Injection Parasite Drugs
Main Composition: Oxytetracycline
Description: This product is yellow to light brownish yellow clear liquid.
|Oxytetracycline is a broad-spectrum antibiotic of the tetracycline class. It has a strong effect on Gram-positive bacteria such as Staphylococcus, Streptococcus hemolyticus, Bacillus anthracis, Clostridium tetani and Clostridium, but not as good as β-lactams. It is more sensitive to Gram-negative bacteria such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Brucella and Pasteurella, but not as good as aminoglycoside and amide alcohol antibiotics. This product also has an inhibitory effect on rickettsia, chlamydia, mycoplasma, spirochetes, actinomycetes and some protozoa.|
|Function and Use||Tetracycline antibiotics. Used for certain Gram-positive and negative bacteria, rickettsiae, mycoplasma and other infections.|
Oxytetracycline 20% is a wide spectrum bacteriostatic antibiotic. It acts pm gram-positive and gram-negative micro-organisms. It is particularly sensitive to streptococci, clostridia , E.coli, shigella, brucellae, salmonella, leptospira, etc. in addition, it is effective against some mycoplasmas, rickettsiae, chlamydia, some protozoa and large viruses.
Dosage and Administration: Intramuscular injection: One dose, 0.033～0.067ml for livestock per 1kg body weight.
(1) Local irritation. The hydrochloride aqueous solution of this class of drugs has strong irritation, and intramuscular injection can cause pain, inflammation and necrosis at the injection site.
(2) Intestinal bacterin disorder. Tetracyclines have a broad-spectrum inhibitory effect on equine intestinal bacteria, and then secondary infections caused by drug-resistant Salmonella or unknown pathogens (including Clostridium, etc.) lead to severe or even fatal diarrhea. This situation often occurs after high-dose intravenous administration, but low-dose intramuscular injection may also occur.
(3) Affect teeth and bone development. Tetracyclines are combined with calcium after entering the body and deposited in teeth and bones along with calcium. This class of drugs is also easy to pass through the placenta and enter the milk, so pregnant animals, lactating animals and small animals are forbidden, and milk for lactating cows is prohibited from marketing during the medication period.
(4) Liver and kidney damage. This class of drugs has toxic effects on liver and kidney cells. Tetracycline antibiotics can cause dose-dependent changes in kidney function in many animals.
(5) Anti-metabolism effect. Tetracycline drugs can cause azotemia, which can be exacerbated by the presence of steroid drugs. This class of drugs can also cause metabolic acidosis and electrolyte imbalance.
(1) This product should be protected from light and airtight, and stored in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid sunlight. Do not use metal containers for medicines.
(2) Horses may also develop gastroenteritis after injection, and should be used with caution.
(3) Avoid use when the liver and kidney function of the animal is seriously damaged.
Withdrawal Period: 28 days for cattle, sheep and pigs; 7 days for abandoning milk.
Specification: 100ml: oxytetracycline 30g (30 million units).
Storage: shading, airtight, and keep in a cool and dark place.
|Cattle||2ml/10kg body weight|
|Calves||2ml/10kg body weight|
|Sheep & Goat||2ml/10kg body weight|
|Pigs||2ml/10kg body weight|
Contact Person: Dax.Yang