10% Oxytetracycline Hcl Veterinary Medicine Drugs Wide Spectrum Bacteriostatic Antibiotic
FORMULA: Contents every 100 ml:
Excipients q.s.ad . ...................100ml
Description: This product is yellow to light brownish yellow clear liquid.
Oxytetracycline 10% is a broad-spectrum antibiotic of the tetracycline class. It has a strong effect on Gram-positive bacteria such as Staphylococcus, Streptococcus hemolyticus, Bacillus anthracis, Clostridium tetani and Clostridium, but not as good as β-lactams. It is more sensitive to Gram-negative bacteria such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Brucella and Pasteurella, but not as good as aminoglycoside and amide alcohol antibiotics. This product also has an inhibitory effect on rickettsia, chlamydia, mycoplasma, spirochetes, actinomycetes and some protozoa.
(1) The same use with strong diuretics such as furosemide can aggravate renal damage.
(2) It is a fast antibacterial drug, which can interfere with the bactericidal effect of penicillins on the propagation period of bacteria, so the same use should be avoided.
(3) When used together with calcium salt, iron salt, or drugs containing metal ions calcium, magnesium, aluminum, bismuth, iron, etc. (including Chinese herbal medicine), it can form insoluble complexes and reduce drug absorption.
Function and Use: Tetracycline antibiotics. Used for certain Gram-positive and negative bacteria, rickettsiae, mycoplasma and other infections.
Dosage and Administration: Intramuscular injection: One dose, 0.033～0.067ml for livestock per 1kg body weight.
(1) Local irritation. The hydrochloride aqueous solution of this class of drugs has strong irritation, and intramuscular injection can cause pain, inflammation and necrosis at the injection site.
(2) Intestinal bacterin disorder. Tetracyclines have a broad-spectrum inhibitory effect on equine intestinal bacteria, and then secondary infections caused by drug-resistant Salmonella or unknown pathogens (including Clostridium, etc.) lead to severe or even fatal diarrhea. This situation often occurs after high-dose intravenous administration, but low-dose intramuscular injection may also occur.
(3) Affect teeth and bone development. Tetracyclines are combined with calcium after entering the body and deposited in teeth and bones along with calcium. This class of drugs is also easy to pass through the placenta and enter the milk, so pregnant animals, lactating animals and small animals are forbidden, and milk for lactating cows is prohibited from marketing during the medication period.
(4) Liver and kidney damage. This class of drugs has toxic effects on liver and kidney cells. Tetracycline antibiotics can cause dose-dependent changes in kidney function in many animals.
(5) Anti-metabolism effect. Tetracycline drugs can cause azotemia, which can be exacerbated by the presence of steroid drugs. This class of drugs can also cause metabolic acidosis and electrolyte imbalance.
(1) This product should be protected from light and airtight, and stored in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid sunlight. Do not use metal containers for medicines.
(2) Horses may also develop gastroenteritis after injection, and should be used with caution.
(3) Avoid use when the liver and kidney function of the animal is seriously damaged.
Withdrawal Period: 28 days for cattle, sheep and pigs; 7 days for abandoning milk.
Specification: 100ml: oxytetracycline 10g (10 million units).
|Cattle||2ml/10kg body weight|
|Calves||2ml/10kg body weight|
|Sheep & Goat||2ml/10kg body weight|
|Pigs||2ml/10kg body weight|
Sometimes a temporary swelling on the injection site occurs.
From last treatment, within 21 days for the meat and edible tissues and with 7 days for milk.
A maximum of 2ml times can be injected at any one site for cattle, and 5ml maximum for sheep and goats. If total volume exceeds the above mentioned quantity, it should be divided and injected to more sites. The drug must not be diluted.
Q1. What is your delivery term and delivery period?
We accept FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you. Competitive price with ready stocks; by Air within 7days, by sea within 14 days shipping after .
Q2. What's your main markets?
South&North America, Europe, Asia, Africa etc. Top customers among more than 80 countries; 30 years history; One-stop supplier.
Q3. OEM and technology development Service registration Service
OEM for customers. Supplying Technology support and technology development.
Independent registration department; GMP, FAMI-QS, HACCP, ISO certification.
Q4. What is the payment term?
Normally we advise customers use Trade Assurance(is a free payment protection service for buyers is offered by Alibaba group), and we also receive T/T, Western Union or L/C.
Q5. Will you supply samples for test the quality?
We'd like to offer our customers samples for the quality evaluation for most products to develop business.
Contact us for the lowest price and best service.