Sodium Humate Urea Complexing Agent Animal Feed Additives for flocks and herds
1. Replace soybean meal to supplement protein, amino acids, trace elements, etc. Improve the growth rate and milk production of cattle and sheep.
2. Invigorate the intestine and protect the tumor. Reduce rumen acidosis---good rumination, good appetite, good digestion, and less hoof disease.
3. Improve immunity, improve anti-stress and anti-infection ability, reduce mastitis and infertility.
4. Protect rumen flora. Promote rumination and resist diarrhea. To
5. Absorb mycotoxins and improve the quality of feed, meat and milk.
6. Improve the conception rate of mothers and animals, prevent fetuses and prevent miscarriage.
1.It contains about 276g of available nitrogen per KG, the synthetic bacterial protein is not less than 1725g, and the comprehensive nutrition> 4KGS of soybean meal.
2.Note: Bacterial protein can synthesize more than ten kinds of essential amino acids for ruminants to use.
Specification of Sodium Humate Urea Complexing Agent :
Dark brown granules or powder
1. Long-acting sustained release.
2. Reduced side effects.
3. Improved effective utilization (effective nitrogen, sodium bicarbonate, etc. are released slowly, and the excretion time is prolonged.
4. More comprehensive nutrition. (2% addition can increase the overall protein level by more than 4%.
Add 25KGS of this product per ton of mixed concentrate.
Instead of 100KGS of soybean meal (first add less and then add more gradually), mix well and feed.
1. Mix with concentrate and feed evenly.
2. Calves and lambs under the six months are prohibited.
3. Strictly control the dosage.
4. Insoluble water for drinking.
25KG/Bag or OEM