Veterinary Injectable Drugs Oxytetracycline10% Injection for Animal Use
It is used to treat the infection of livestock and poultry caused by Gram positive and negative bacteria, mycoplasma, Leptospira, rickettsia (such as Eperythrozoon suis) and chlamydia.
1. It is used to treat diseases caused by yellow, white dysentery, paratyphoid fever, edema disease of piglets, paratyphoid fever of calves, colibacillosis of lambs and dysentery of lambs. The symptoms include dispirited spirits of sick animals, rough and lusterless coat, persistent diarrhea, yellow white, brown to red feces, maladjustment of mutual aid, etc.
2. It is used for the treatment of fever, anorexia, cough and asthma, dog sitting posture, hoarse cry, mucinous nasal fluid or epistaxis, weakness of movement, joint swelling and pain, constipation or persistent diarrhea caused by eperythrozoonosis, Streptococcosis, porcine contagious pleuropneumonia, porcine atrophic rhinitis, swine pulmonary disease, swine wheezing disease, leptospirosis, toxoplasmosis, etc Skin cyanosis and other diseases
3. It can be used to treat various diseases of pig, cattle and sheep, such as antepartum and postpartum infection, mastitis, uteritis, coccidiosis and mixed infection, and can improve the immune ability of delivery sows with weak disease resistance and lactating piglets with imperfect defense.
4. It can be used for prevention and treatment of postpartum infection, womb inflammation, mastitis, postpartum infection syndrome of sows, abortion, retained placenta, endless lochia and foot rot.
5. It can effectively prevent yellow and white diarrhea of piglets.
Usage and dosage
Deep intramuscular injection.
Please refer to the actual product description.
Forbidden to horses, dogs and cats
Withdrawal period: 28 days for cattle, pigs and pigs
Oxytetracycine long acting injection 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%/ veterinary drugs diarrhea treatment
|Product Name||Oxytetracycline Hcl 5% Injection|
Contains per ml. :
Oxytetracycline -------------50 mg.
Solvents ad.-------------------------1 ml.
|Appearance||Yellow or brown-yellow clear liquid.|
|Indication||Used to cure infectious disease, caused by sensitive Gram positive and negative bacteria, rickettsia, mycoplasma, etc.|
|Dosage and Administration||Intramuscular injection, for each 1 kg of body weight, livestock 0.2-0.4ml. Repeated injection of 48 hours if necessary.|
|Side Effects||Forbidden in the milk producing period and egg laying hens.|
|Precaution||(1)Horse may has enteritis after using, please use cautiously.
(2) Forbidden to use on animals with serious disfunction of liver and kidney.
(3) Forbidden to use on secrete cow.
(4) Avoid using together with medicine containing calcium, magnesium, aluminum, iron.
Cattle, sheep, swine: 28 days
7 days before weaning period.
|Storage||Shady, airtight and store under 15 ℃ to 25 ℃
1.-If this product have COA and SGS?
-Yes.We can provide them if you need one.
2.-Can you provide an exclusive agency agreement in my region?
-Yes.Provided that we have a long and stable line of cooperation.
3.-Have you company ever participated in exhibitions?
-Yes.We've been to many large exhibitions held in different countries, such as Canton fair.
4.-Do you have factory?
-Yes.We can offer you better price and high quality.
5.-Would OEM be OK?
-Yes.We have enriched experience on it.