|Product Name:||Gentamycin 10% Injection||Animal Type:||Cattle, Fowl, Horse, Pig, Sheep|
|Package:||50ml/bottle;100ml/bottle||Appearance:||White Or Kind Of White Oily Suspension|
|Certificate:||GMP(OEM Accept)||STORAGE:||Keep In Cool And Dry Place|
Gentamycin Sulfate Injection 10%,
GMP Gentamycin Sulfate,
Veterinary Injectable Gentamycin Sulfate
Main ingredient :Gentamicin sulfate
Description : This product is a clear liquid with colorless to yellowish or yellowish green color.
Gentamicin belongs to aminoglycoside antibiotics, which has antibacterial effect on a variety of gram-negative bacteria (such as Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, Proteus, pseudomonas aeruginosa, Pasteurella, Salmonella, etc.) and Staphylococcus aureus (including β -amidase producing strains). Most cocci (streptococcus pyogenes, pneumococcus, streptococcus faecalis, etc.), anaerobic bacteria (bacteroids or clostridium), tuberculosis bacilli, Rickettsia and fungi are resistant to this product.
Pharmacokinetic absorption is rapid and complete after intramuscular injection. Peak concentration was reached in 0.5~1 hour. Bioavailability of subcutaneous or intramuscular injection exceeds 90%. Excretion mainly through glomerular filtration, excretion accounted for 40%~80% of the dose. The elimination half-life after intramuscular injection ranged from 1.8 to 3.3 hours for horses, 2.2 to 2.7 hours for calves, 0.5 to 1.5 hours for dogs and cats, 1 hour for cows and pigs, 1 to 2 hours for rabbits, and 2.3 to 3.2 hours for sheep, buffalo, cattle and dairy goats.
(1) Gentamicin combined with tetracycline and erythromycin may have antagonistic effect.
(2) Combined with cephalosporin, dextran, powerful diuretics (such as furosemide, etc.), erythromycin, etc., can enhance the ototoxicity of the product.
(3) Skeletal muscle relaxants (such as succincholine chloride, etc.) or drugs with this effect can enhance the neuromuscular blocking effect of the drug.
Function and Use : Aminoglycoside antibiotics. For gram-negative and gram-positive bacterial infections.
Usage and Dosage: Intramuscular injection: one dose, 0.1-0.2ml per LKG body weight of livestock; Dogs and cats 0.15-0.25ml. Use twice a day for 2-3 days.
(1) ototoxicity. It often causes vestibular damage, which may be exacerbated in a dose-dependent manner by the accumulation of drugs administered continuously.
(2) Occasionally allergic reaction. Cats are more sensitive, constant can cause nausea, vomiting, salivation and ataxia.
(3) High dose can cause neuromuscular conduction block. Accidental death often occurs in dogs and cats under surgical general anaesthesia when combined with penicillin to prevent infection.
(4) Reversible nephrotoxicity can be caused.
Matters need Attention:
(1) Gentamicin can be combined with B-lactam antibiotics in the treatment of severe infection, but there is a contraindication of incompatibility when mixed in vitro.
(2) Combined with penicillin, this product has a synergistic effect on streptococcus.
(3) It has respiratory inhibition and is not suitable for intravenous injection
(4) It may have antagonistic effect when combined with tetracycline and erythromycin.
(5) Combination with cephalosporin may enhance renal toxicity.
Rest period:Pigs, cattle and sheep for 40 days.
Storage:Airtight, stored in a cool dark place.
Contact Person: Dax.Yang