Pharmaceutical Aquaculture Medicines 2% Glutaraldehyde Disinfectant Surgical Applied
|Place of Origin||HENAN CHINA|
|Certification||GMP OEM ISO9001 Veterinary Drug Production License|
|Model Number||Glutaraldehyde Disinfectant Surgical Applied|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 bottles|
|Packaging Details||1000ml or Customization|
|Delivery Time||15 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||100000bottles per 15days|
|Product Name||Glutaraldehyde Disinfectant Surgical Applied||Aquaculture Medicine||Accessories|
Aquaculture Medicines 2% Glutaraldehyde,
Aquaculture Medicines Glutaraldehyde Disinfectant,
Glutaraldehyde Disinfectant Surgical Applied
Pharmaceutical Aquaculture Medicine Glutaraldehyde Disinfectant Surgical Applied
- A wide microbiological activity
- Compatible with various materials and devices
- Anti-corrosive effect on metals
Application: Intended for the disinfection and sterilization of surgical, medical, endoscopic and thermosensitive equipments and medical devices.
Compositon: 2% Glutaraldehyde
Microbiological properties: Bactericidal (Incl. TB), yeasticidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal.
Packaging: 2.5L/bottle, 5L/bottle
1. Before disinfecting instruments, add sodium bicarbonate activator (Blue Pocket A) to solution. If disinfecting metal instruments, add corrosion inhibitor (Red Pocket B) to solution to prevent rusting.
2. Clean endoscope before disinfection according to the Technical Operation Standard for Endoscope Cleaning and Disinfection. Immerse gastrointestinal endoscope into solution for at least 10 minutes, bronchoscope for at least 20 minutes, endoscopes used on patients infected with tubercle bacillus or other mycobacterium should be immersed for at least 45 minutes. Endoscope requiring sterilization should be immersed for 10 hours.
3. Disinfection and sterilization of medical instruments: entirely immerse clean medical instruments into solution and cover with lid. Disinfection and sterilization time is 60 minutes and 10 hours, respectively. Rinse thoroughly with sterile distilled water before use.